03/08/2017

Seaworld Resort for My Time To Craft

Hi Everyone

This photo was taken over 12 years ago when we went to Seaworld and stayed at their resort 
It was so peaceful that day when I took the photo 
I'd forgotten about it until recently 

This is for the sketch challenge at My Time To Craft so make sure you visit the Blog, join in and check out the inspiration form the Design Team



I created a video on

This is my interpretation of the sketch


I used crackle paste to get the foamy sandy look with a little bit of embossing powder a sand colour



On the background I used water paper with Twinkling h20s in Sea Spray, Dutch Iris, Ocean Wave and a little splatter of Vanilla Bean Which I also used over the crackle paste 


All the metal, chipboard and some of the flowers were also coloured with the H2os


I then sprinkled some Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder in Bavarian Blue and added some sand into the impasto to give more texture


Thanks for visiting and I hope you will be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment