22/01/2018

The Look for Soul Sisters Challenge

 Hey everyone

The Soul Sisters Challenge is so irresistible I had to join in 

These colours aaaahhhhh I love them I do a lot of my mixed media projects that 
I keep for myself in these colours 


So I had to use the colour palette, chipboard, tags, sparkle and shine everything I love


This is a photo of my daughter's niece the look says it all LOL
I added a little bow to her hair she's so cute Miss Amelia


I used water colour paints in the colours that have an awesome shimmer to them 
unfortunately they don't show up in the photos 


The tag I made gold with some gold leaf embossing power which I also used on all the 
wording that I used with a stencil and 3d matt gel


On the scolloped chipboard circle I used a glitter gold embossing powder for more sparkle


Of course there had to be flowers


I love the way the paint shows the pattern of the stencil


Here's a close up of the gold on the words it's so rich looking


Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment